Future research activities of the 3 Revolutions Future Mobility Program include:
- Data collection and analysis of behavioral and attitudinal data on shared mobility, the adoption of electric vehicles and of connected and automated vehicles;
- Forecasting and simulation models to predict impacts on activity participation, travel patterns, vehicle ownership, and vehicle miles traveled;
- Behavioral experiments to understand the impacts of the adoption of new transportation technologies, under varying conditions;
- Policy analysis and simulation of future transportation scenarios; and
- Analysis of environmental, economic and equity impacts of emerging transportation trends and evolving lifestyles.