Who's attending the 3 Revolutions Policy Conference?
Registration: The conference is sold out. Registration is closed.
Date: Monday, March 18, 2019 - Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
Time: Please see the Full 3R Conference Agenda for program details:
- Breakfast will be served at 8:30 a.m. on both mornings. The program begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch each day will include a themed lunch discussion related to one of the panel topics of that day.
- An evening reception will be held on both evenings 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Amtrak: The Amtrak station is a 1 mile (20 minute) walk from the UC Davis Conference Center. If you are arriving to Davis via Amtrak from the Bay Area, we are offering a free shuttle service to the conference center that will meet this train. You can sign up for a shuttle seat on the carpool page by joining the "UC Davis Car". It will be leaving the Davis Amtrak station at around 8:10 a.m. after meeting the Capitol Corridor 522 (7:56 a.m.) train. The "UC Davis Car" will be leaving the Conference Center at 6:45 p.m. to arrive at the Davis Amtrak station to meet Capitol Corridor 549 Train (7:10 p.m.).
Carpool: Please host or join an existing carpool at the carpool page here. Add yourself to the "wait list" if you see no cars hosted that suit you. This can encourage other drivers to host a new car and add you.
Parking: To locate a parking spot near the Conference Center see this 3R Conference Parking Map. Daily Visitor Permits are available for $9.00 and may be purchased from permit dispensing machines located at the entrances to P Lots.
Conference Details: The 3 Revolution Policy Conference will address policy solutions for vehicle automation, shared mobility, and electrification. Last year’s 3 Revolutions Policy Conference was a huge success, selling out, and including a rich dialogue of over forty speakers, and over 300 participants. This year, we’re thinking even bigger - about the impact of the conference and we want to provide concrete takeaways for participants to take actionable policy steps.
Conference Plenary Sessions
See Full Agenda For more details
- How to make the 3 Revolutions Work in Our Cities
- (De) Congestion Pricing
- Transit Partnerships that Benefit Disadvantaged Communities
- Automated Vehicle Liability and Insurance
- Automated Vehicle Safety in California
- Policy Impacts to New Mobility and Automaker Business Models
- Workforce Impacts of the Revolutions
- Accelerating Electrification of Fleet Vehicles (Including For-Hire Vehicles)
- Data and Privacy—Striking the Appropriate Governance Balance
- From 5G to Self Driving: How Connectivity is Shaping the Future of Self-Driving
- The 3 Revolutions in Rural Communities
Questions about sponsorship opportunities, registration, or to nominate a speaker for a session contact: 3Rev@ucdavis.edu